We Love Authors!
And we want to make it easy for you to be involved in this second annual event. The event was quite successful last year, and we had a great time. The application process is pretty simple: we’ll be taking the first 25 authors who apply. Here’s how it works:
Fill out the form below with all of your information. Use the button below to pay your participation fee, only $40 this year! The fee includes two drink tokens.
Ensure you have read the instructions below. Agreement to these terms is mandatory. The reason is to make the event fun and fair for everyone.
Once you have sent the form below and completed the payment, email your bio, headshot, and book covers to [email protected]. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
What You’ll Need and How it Works
- You’ll need your own table. If you don’t have one, contact us and we will see what we can do to help.
- You may want to have a pop up tent or awning for protection from the weather, rain or shine. We recommend that you have something to weigh the legs down with. Gallon water jugs tied to the legs often work well.
- Book tokens will be worth $5 each. So all books must be priced in $5 increments because that is how you will get paid at the end of the event: by counting up and turning in the number of tokens you have collected.
- You can choose to sell merchandise and other items directly but will be responsible for your own sales tax and checkout process. (We recommend Square or something similar)
- You’ll need beer tokens to drink beer. Beer is not free for author participants. You do get two tokens with your admission. Please drink and behave responsibly.
- This is a safe and kind event, and everyone is expected to behave accordingly. Discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
- You will be expected to stay for the entire event. Authors who leave early will not be invited back next year.
- Your registration above signals your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please let us know.